Recent Projects of Post-doctoral Associates/Fellows and Students
- Mika Naganawa, PhD (2007-2009), Principle Component Methods for PET Kinetic Analysis.
Visiting Research Scientist
- Rujuan Yi, PhD (Jan 2014-Dec 2014)
- Xing-Wang Wu, PhD (June 2015-current)
- Venkatesh Sreeram, MD (June 2015-June 2016)
- Rohit Gudepu, MD (June 2015-May 2016)
- Mario Rodriguez, PhD, (2005-2006), Count-rate Dependent Component-based Normalization for the HRRT.
- Jean-Dominique Gallezot, PhD, (2006-2008), PET Modeling Methods for the Norepinephrine Transporter Ligand [11C]MRB.
- Jianhua Yan, PhD (2007-2010), Image Reconstruction Methods for High Resolution PET.
- Shu-Fei Lin, PhD (2007-2010)
- Giampaolo Tomasi, PhD (2008-2009)
- Ming-Qiang Zheng, PhD (2008-2011)
- Rachael Sirianni, PhD (2008-2011)
- Keunpoong Lim, PhD (2009-2010)
- Marc Normandin, PhD (2009-2011)
- Dianne E. Lee, PhD (2010-2012), Clinical and Preclinical Applications of PET Methodology.
- Su Jin Kim, PhD (2010-2013), Kinetic Modeling for estimating the dynamics of endogenous neurotransmitters from PET data /Evaluation of in vivo [11C]LY2795050 selectivity in rhesus monkey.
- Chung Chan, PhD (2011-2016),Advanced image reconstruction algorithms, corrections for respiratory motion, cardiac motion, and partial volume effects for the whole body PET/CT and dedicated cardiac SPECT/CT imaging.
- Songye Li, PhD (2011-current), Design, synthesis and evaluation of novel biologically active compounds and PET imaging agents
- Rameshwar Prasad, PhD (Jan 2014-Dec 2014), Advanced algorithms for scatter, attenuation, and respiratory motion correction in PET/SPECT/CT imaging: Tracer kinetic modelling: Simultaneous multiple-isotope SPECT imaging.
- Christine Lattin, PhD (2014-current),Use of whole-body MicroPET/CT to study the endocrine physiology of wild birds.
- Sjoerd Finnema, PhD (2014-current), Clinical and preclinical evaluation of 11C-UCB-J as a PET radioligand for synaptic vesicle glycoprotein 2A
- Ansel Hillmer, PhD (2014-current), Use of PET Imaging to study Neuro-Inflammation in Alcohol Use Disorder
- Jing Wu, PhD (2014-current), DynamicmlBG SPECT imaging using tracer kinetic modeling
Yuhan Yu, PhD (2014-2015),
- Jason Bini, PhD (2015-current), Imaging pancreatic beta cells with PET neuroimaging agents
- Patrick Worhunsky, PhD (2015-current), Integration of PET and fMRI in the study of addictions.
- Hassan Mohy-ud-Din, PhD (2015-current),
Post-graduate Research Fellows
- Aishwarya Vijay (2014-current), The role of the kappa opioid receptor system in alcoholism in humans, in vivo, using high-resolution PET imaging.
- Yuhan Yu, PhD (2014-2015),
Visiting Graduate Students
- Yajing Zhang (2012-Fall 2013), Delivery and Analysis of NPB4-coated PLGA Brain-penetration Nanoparticles using PET imaging.
- Hui Liu (2012-Fall 2013), Attenuation correction and partial volume correction of the cardiac imaging in dedicated SPECT studies.
- Peng Fan (2013-Fall 2014), Scatter and crosstalk correction for simultaneous dual-isotope dynamic SPECT using CZT detectors.
- Christine Sandiego, Biomedical Engineering, (Fall 2006-Spring 2013), PET Data Simulation and Characterization of Estimated Parameters of a 1-Tissue Compartmental Model; (Spring 2007), MR and PET Image Registrations in the Monkey.
- Edward Fung, Biomedical Engineering, (Fall 2006-Spring 2013), PET Input Function Methods.
- Xiao Jin, Biomedical Engineering, (Fall 2007-Spring 2013), Motion correction in PET.
- Yiqiang Jian, Biomedical Engineering, (Fall 2008-Spring 2014), PET image reconstruction with point spread function(PSF).
- Jenna Sullivan, Biomedical Engineering (Fall 2009-2012), Development of experimental and analysis methods to measure the effect of smoking on the time-varying dopamine signal and Modeling methods for the mGluR5 ligand [18F]FPEB.
- Shuo Wang, Biomedical Engineering (Fall 2011-Summer 2016), Optimization of Image Processing Method for Detection of Smoking-Induced Dopamine Release in [11C]Raclopride PET Studies.
- Joseph Petrulli,Biomedical Engineering (Fall 2012-current), Analysis of erlotinib EGFR site occupancy in cancer models using mice with PET imaging.
- Mary Germino, Biomedical Engineering (Fall 2012-current),
- Silin Ren, Biomedical Engineering (Fall 2013-current),
- Colin Shea, Biomedical Engineering, (Summer 2005), Calibration of Motion Tracking System for PET.
- Won-Hoon Jason Lee, Biomedical Engineering, (Summer 2006), Simulations of Carotid Artery Activity for the HRRT; (2006-2007), Direct 4D Reconstruction for PET Parametric Images using MOLAR.
- Rachel Doud, Physics, (2006-2007), Scatter and its Correction in Positron Emission Tomography.
- Laura Chanan, Applied Physics, (Summer 2007), Accuracy of PET Motion Correction with the Vicra.